Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

6.06.2009

Another depressing one. I'll get the better ones back soon, I swear.

Despite everything some people have put me through, I can still look past it and care about them.

I'm not sure this is a good quality anymore.
In fact, I'd say it's what has caused me the great amounts of anxiety I've experienced for four years now.

My ex told me he was gay and then proceeded to tell me that it was a lie a year later because he was mad that I wouldn't sleep with him.

And I'm still talking to him on a very regular basis.

There are only a few people I talk to that make me feel like the wind has been knocked out of me.
Those are the people that I shouldn't have forgiven.

But I guess how people treat us is how we let them treat us and we're only as respected as we respect ourselves.
So when you tell me that it's not my fault that I'm treated this way, you're wrong.
You're fucking dead wrong.

No comments: