Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

2.07.2008

If there was an olympics for hypocracy, I think I'd bring home the silver...



Bark into the receiver
I promise I won't bite back
The slurs you spill linger for days
I suffer from the attack
Could you use me?
You're quite the scholar of sharp, callous language
Verbally bruising,
Pressing black and blues,
Biting the inside of my cheek,
Throwing me up against the wall.
Would you use me?
I come back for more.
Rubbing salt in red scrapes-
Rubbing them raw.
Licking dry, split lips in winter wind.
Please just use me.

No comments: