Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

2.18.2008

Pinpointing what has been wrong with my progression as an adult human being has been hindering my performance as a college human being.

Weekends that should consist of marathon drinking, crawling down main street and stupid decisions that make mothers cringe typically consist of responsible work counsel-training and entertaining the Hudson Valley via 88.7FM. I do not have the time to figure out what has been holding me back because I am forced to move forward at an ever-increasing rate.

And as I am typing this, someone is being pleasured and pounded by the boy who resides in the room directly above me; lovely meeting you, miss. Your moans are quite passionate.

Feeling as if everyone else is having a better time with their college experience than me, I am becoming increasingly bitter toward anyone who enjoys a drink or six on a Thursday night.
An angry glint in my narrowed eyes, I judge those who forget parts of their night only because my responsibilities have been holding me hostage.

So here's a big "fuck you" to all normal, responsibility-less college students.
Live it up, future AA members of America.

No comments: