Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

1.17.2009

Flamingos are pink. How cool is that?

If I told you that I was a selfless saint, I'd be a ridiculous liar.

If I told you that I love adjectives, you can find evidence in this wretched blog to support the statement.



Is it too late to realize how horrible you've been to your life's potential?
Not to yourself. Not to your life.
You've been horrible to your potential; meaning you've been careless, thoughtless and negative when it came to opportunities that would better your life.
Content with losing*, for a lack of a better term.


Is it too late to start being the selfless person your Mr. Narcissism always wanted for your life?
Or are you too far down the road of wanting to be selfless so that you come full circle to selfish as you expect the world to owe you more than what's been given to you?
Selfless often teeters on selfish.


Is it too late to realize that you make absolutely no sense when you type a blog post or write in a journal at 4AM?

No.
No.
And fortunately for my writing's sake, No.
I'm not sure it's ever too late to fix these sorts of things.
No one is that far gone.


* Underoath song reference?

No comments: