Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

5.24.2009

New! Pepsi Throwback with REAL sugar... like they used to make it...

There's something incredibly terrifying about the fact that things aren't made with REAL anything anymore.
It just suits this world of cold, automated machines instead of flesh, reading "i luv u" instead of hearing it, isolation via earbuds and people with smiles plastered over anxiety and depression.


People don't talk about anything with substance.
I can't even hold a conversation with someone during a car ride.

I guess this is a fitting entry for today, since I saw Terminator Salvation.
Which, by the way, was nowhere near as awesome as I thought it would be.
But whenever I really think about the Terminator movies' message, it scares me.
Machines will fucking own the SHIT out of us eventually and it will be all of our faults.
It's terrible, really.
But what isn't terrible is the fact that Charlie Bartlett dude, Anton Yelchin, is in Star Trek AND Terminator Salvation this summer. He was born in Russia so that accent in Trek is fucking dead on. And he's only 20.

What am I doing with my life??

And all I want right now is pizza.
Why do I want pizza so badly?

No comments: