Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

9.29.2009

"When she gives you affection, you better wear protection. That skank might have an infection, are you paying close attention?"

I've been listening to ridiculous music for the past several days.
Mostly popular Youtube partner songs.
Like "Sex Ed Rocks" & "Four Years Foreplay" by Smosh & I Set My Friends on Fire.
Mostly because it doesn't make me think about anything and it makes me laugh.

"They have the best swings ever. I once jumped five feet in the air!"

I feel like my brain is shutting down in a way.
I read assignments for class, but a lot of it just doesn't sink in and I can't complete reaction papers to my fullest potential. I'm usually just stuck at the surface.

It might be because I was overwhelmed with emotion this weekend.
And it was completely unexpected.
I had a great, active and social weekend filled with my lovely friends, drinks and good music.

But there were a few events that left me in tears the following day.
I watched the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy and had a good, hormonal cry just to let it all out.

Oh and this haircut.
This haircut...

I'm starting to keep track of who looks at me and how people interact with me.
Just as a social observation I guess.
A guy that is more interested in me than I am in him responded, "But your hair was short already. Is it shorter than mine?? Why'd you do it??"

Uhh...
Since when did I have to answer to you?
I just met you two fucking weeks ago and you know NOTHING about me.
Maybe if you actually paid attention when I talked to you instead of asking me to SEXT message you, you would've known that I needed a change in my life.

Fucking idiot.

He's not my babydaddy, so good news, everyone.
I won't have a baby that doesn't know what the word "vanity" means.

"It's being vain."
"...what's vain?"



This is a college educated 21 year old, everyone.
...whose birthday is today.
Whoops.

No comments: