Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

11.18.2009

"Me, I'm a fighter."

Lately, I feel like these songs are about me.
Some of these songs reminded people of me, and I'm not sure I'm okay with that.
These songs are all about... well, lonely and "broken" girls.
I refuse to be that.
I am not that.

"Knock 'Em Out" - Lily Allen (really for the line, "I have herpes," at the very end. haha)
"Thrash Unreal" - Against Me! (minus the drugs... well at least on my end.)


...oh wait. That last one actually is about me. Check Ghost Mall out (if you haven't already) and be amazed.

No comments: