Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

2.01.2010

"I'll never sing of love, if it does not exist."

I'm not sure exactly why I'm sitting here.
Why I'm wasting my time typing this instead of paying attention.
But I know I'm not anywhere near the person I want to be.


I wonder why people like me.
I wonder how I've been this fortunate for so long.
If I knew me, I wouldn't like me.

If I could accept myself, I think I'd be happier.
And maybe even be able to commit to romantic relationship.


My mind is everywhere but where it should be lately.
I suppose that's the most frustrating part of my life at the moment.

I'm crushing on a girl for the first time ever.

The loop bus seems like it could be fun to just ride all day long.

I'm a text-mistress.
Sext messaging a boy that has a girlfriend.

The boy I want is after his English professor.
She's reciprocating, and I'm here. Stuck.
Adds to the ridiculous unfortunate situations that make up my life.

Self destruct button is where again?

"You and me and the bottle make three... this bottle's gonna take us both to an early grave... let me be your swear word."

14 comments:

paramore fan said...

well thats a little effed up, random person ive never met.

Mimi said...

i'm sure you'll find love one day. i believe in true love (cuz i'm weak like that).

and nooo. don't be a text mistress. you're so much better than that. (:

s.k.namanny said...

Morrissey responded to you,

"Every day, you must say: How do I feel about my life? I am sick and I am dull and I am plain. How dearly I'd love to get carried away. But dreams have a knack of just not coming true. . . Who and what to blame? Everything is hard to find when you will not open your eyes. Others conquered love but I ran. I sat in my room and I drew up a plan. But plans can fall through as so often they do . . . When will you accept yourself . . . for heaven's sake . . . When will you accept your life . . . "

thanks for reminding

Lydia said...

Hi! Glad to visit your blog!Hope for your coming!

Krinal Mehta said...

Life consists in doing things not just thinking about it.
Similarly Love should speak for itself and not be silent.
Let Your Love be heard Loud and Clear, then let it go. If it's urs it'll cum back to u.

Dianne said...

There is so much more to you than your despair. There is life in you that the world needs. Take just 15 mins a day to nurture that life, to think only positive thoughts, speak only positive words, to laugh, to do something kind for someone else. It will change everything and you will begin to see how very valuable you are.

the names matt. said...

you know, once you learn to love yourself you get this feeling... you can make it on your own. you find yourself, your face, your values, your passion and zeal. then when people meet you, you don't need them to live. they need you. they want you... then that perfect one comes. nice post. i like it :)

dhen said...

love it :)

Nevaeh said...

amazing... love it ^^

Lee Ee Leen said...

I do love the name of your blog heheh.

brett said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
achieve level

..SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.. said...

I liked this. and there for I will follow. We dont know eachother, but I love blogging and hope to see you at the Social butterfly (my blog) sometime!

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

perla moreno said...

hey!
well, I'm from México, and I don't know how I ended up here, but is really beautiful.
And i love ''The only exception''.
I follow, I hope you can follow me too..

-p'c