Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

5.12.2010

Maybe Metaphors or Similies

This would be so much easier
if you would let me know
Instead, I'll sail through lava rivers
and tear apart each layer of your soul
You have a way with difficulty
like the tango does, intricate with lust
Yet, you're the one person I don't hate writing about
That is, until I spontaneously combust

2 comments:

necko said...

This is good post! Thanks!

free windows hosting


Radio streaming

Web prostor

Stteefff said...

Wow this is really powerful. Quite provocative, but very enticing :)