Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

8.25.2008

This is the first time that I have ever looked at people who engage in recreational drug use and felt like I was missing out on something. Why can't I be brave enough to let go of the kung-fu grip I have on my life and just smoke a bowl with other kids my age who have no idea what my name is but like the fact that I speak with a Long Island accent?

I am a 21 year old hiding in alcoholism and judging the rest of the world as they smoke and snort and shoot up.

And I want to be just like them.

No comments: