Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

9.04.2008

"We can be negative and cynical or we can be charged and hotwired to find a way through it, over it, around it, under it.

What has led me here?

What has me up google-ing "cynical quotes" and looking at designer flat boots on Bluefly.com in vain?

A shitty sleep schedule and numerous battles with my self-implosion.

It's what leads any of us here.
How do you overcome cynicism while still holding onto your pride?

I'm pretty sure my insides are black and resemble tar.
I don't even smoke cigarettes.

No comments: