Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

9.17.2008

Ever judged someone before you knew them?
Ever watch the way they walk with their head down with their stupid haircut and unnatural dye job and shudder as their voice sinks through the air like a paper plane made by a blind kid?
Ever hated someone just because they took the person you wanted?
Ever find out that this person has a past worse than your sorry ass?



My foot is now jammed so far into my mouth that my teeth are leaving little bead indentations on my ankle, making a nice, ironic, self-loathing anklet.
A good example of what blindly hating can eventually do to your pride.

Where has humility gone?

No comments: