Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

2.25.2009

I'm starting to think that the Universe is out to get me.
The unfortunate coincidences (U.C.'s) continue and I still can't do anything but laugh.

The other night, I explained some of my life and the U.C.'s that just seem to "happen" to me over and over again to a new friend.
She had no response other than, "I've heard some coincidental stories from people, but you have the worst... 'luck' if that's what you want to call it."

I could probably write a novella based on the past four years alone, connecting all of the main characters and even ending with an arch nemesis that unfortunately slept with two out of the three boys I have selectively fell in love with. (Yes, I say "selectively" because when I fall in love it's like a Broadway production.)

Hmmm... my love as a Broadway production seems pretty accurate; along with a description of my life in the form of choking on (and almost dying) Cheetos and water as I watched the most recent episode of Grey's Anatomy.

I think Broadway and Cheetos go hand in hand. Don't you?

2 comments:

pierce said...

I think love as Broadway production is kind of cliche but then again so love in general.

Missy said...

i just mean how dramatically i love.
it's ridiculous and over exaggerated.