Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

3.10.2009

In my biology class, I started making a list.

Things That Are Terrible According to Me:
+ My bio class
+ Bananas
+ Bananas IN my bio class
+ My bio professor smacking his teeth after EVERY sentence...
+ Paper cuts
+ Snow with no snow day
+ Pretending my celibacy is voluntary
+ Watching this boy in the front row chew on and then sniff his fingers
+ Realizing that I probably look just as terrible as I feel
+ Having the professor describe a petri dish to you as a "little plate," assuming you don't know what a petri dish is...
+ Morning breath after an afternoon nap


That's all for now.
This list will continue to grow.
The class is terrible times three.

No comments: