Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

6.02.2009

If there is one thing that I could change about myself, it would be that I didn't feel the need to apologize for things that other people have done.

Why the fuck do I feel like I need to apologize for EVERYTHING when I've done nothing wrong?
The urge to reconcile usually comes full force after someone fucks up with me.
That's right. I want to resolve things and take the blame for whatever it is that someone did. Just to avoid conflict, really.


Next time I say "sorry," and it wasn't warranted, if you're a decent person, smack me.
Thanks.

No comments: