Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

6.26.2009

My friends are snoring.

Parauresis - fear of urinating in public restrooms.

Does anyone else have an insane amount of anxiety and fear once they're even near a public bathroom?
'Cause they terrify me.
Of course, I've pretty much had to use them before, but only recently have I been able to suck it up and pee. Before that, I would wait and wait until the last possible second and hope I was near home and or someone's house. I'll bet a pack of cigarettes that my bladder hates me.
I'd have to say that the worst bathroom experience was in Penn Station, right by the LI tracks.

Dis. Gus. Ting.

A vivid memory I have is a girl vomitting in the sinks and then turning around to leave and having the ridiculous, uncovered air conditioner blowing dust into my face.
Since then, they have redone the facilities and it does have a nicer appearance.
But it's still a public bathroom. Ew.

I hate the time of morning when Nick at Night ends and Nick Jr. starts. Too many bright colors moving quickly on the screen.

Well, I think I should go because it's time for a Backyardigan seizure.

No comments: