Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

6.29.2009

"Heart is in the right place, brain is in the dirt."

Lately, my heart has been aching.
It's been aching for a number of things.

Self-awareness.
Self-acceptance.
A better body image.
Hope for and faith in love.
A sense of justified entitlement.


These are the things I had once. These are the things I plan on having again.
It's just frustrating that I can't have them now.
I'm working towards Happy. And that does count for something.
My calendar is filled with exed out days and every day that slips by makes me feel that Happy will never come.

I think I'm the only one I know who can accomplish being called "hot" and then "fat" in the same day.

No comments: