Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

7.13.2009

"You're scheming on a thing that's sabotage"

I ruined someone's life via facebook today.
Well, at least damaged his ego.
The green is me. The pink is the poor girlfriend.



Yesterday at 12:44am

You don't know me but, your boyfriend has been talking to me, having phone sex with me and trying to get me to come see him.
He never mentioned he was with you and when I confronted him about it, he said that it was a "complicated situation" and kept talking to me.
I felt it was my moral responsibility as a decent person to tell you just what kind of person your boyfriend really is.

I'm sorry if this causes you pain in any way, I don't mean to attack you or mess anything up and if you do decide to ignore this, just know that you deserve better than him and no one deserves to be treated this way.

I told [name] that I wouldn't say anything to you, but if I were in your shoes, I'd rather know.

Again, I'm really sorry and I only wish you the best.

Today at 2:10pm
Wow thanks for letting me know. This doesn't come to any suprise to me I had a feeling something was up.

The only thing that I dont understand is that you knew we were together so why were you still fucking around with him?

Today at 2:13pm
He kept trying to convince me it was all okay and that you weren't really together.
It wasn't okay and I would hate to be your position. So I told him off.
And here we are.
: /

Today at 2:19pm
Yea I understand, he's a scum bag. I was actually supposed to be hanging out with him in like an hour, lets just say thats not happening anymore. How do you even know him?

Today at 2:27pm
Here's the whole ridiculous story.

It's embarrassing to admit, but I met him through the site [censored].
I messaged him because his user name was "[censored]" or something like that and I really like that band.

We started talking back in June a lot and then he just stopped talking to me all together, so I just dropped it. No big loss 'cause I barely knew him.

Then out of no where about a week or two ago, he asked me to come out to his house for the weekend because his parents were away.

That didn't happen. When we friended each other on facebook, I realized that he was "in a relationship" and I told him I couldn't do that.

He spent a while trying to convince me it was okay, that you guys were in an in between time and that it didn't matter, so I thought about it and liked the attention he was giving me, to be completely honest, so I said okay.

Then I really thought about it. And couldn't stop feeling terrible.
And realized not only was he hurting you, but he was also using me hardcore. I wasn't about to let him get away with those things.

Do yourself a favor and cut and run now.
He's really not worth your time. You seem like such a sweet and kind person. He's told me about how into drugs he is and that's just unattractive as well. You don't need that. I'm not trying to give you advice, but... all signs point to DIRT BAG with this guy.

Today at 2:52pm
Wow that's interesting. I'm so pissed at him, thank you so much for letting me know. All the things that you're telling me let me know how real it is and that you're not lying because they all sound 100% true.

Today at 2:56pm
Just for my knowing, when was the last time you two spoke?
Today at 3:00pm
I have no reason to lie about anything I have said to you.
And you've been lied to enough already.

Good luck with everything.
I hope that you are happy with whatever comes of this situation.

I'm so sorry for everything again.
I'm really glad facebook exists.

Today at 3:01pm
That would be yesterday.
When I asked him one final time, "Are you with your girlfriend or what?"
Today at 3:05pm
You know I was saying the same exact thing. I guess facebook ruins people but at the same time it allows for situations like this to happen and I'm so greatful that you said something to me, that takes a lot of courage.

Did he ever respond?

Today at 3:08pm
Yes he said, "I told you we are, but it's just a messed up situation," something like that, basically everything he was telling me since I found out.

Thank you for understanding.
Today at 3:15pm
Alright well I hope you don't mind, I confronted him. I didn't know what else to do.

Today at 3:30pm
Nope. Don't mind at all.


...it's actually exactly what I wanted...

No comments: