Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

7.15.2009

"In love with conflict and conflicted by choice."

Today was an interesting day.

I feel that once in a while, everyone has a day like I did today where everything they think they knew gets muddled and jumbled.

In this blog, I've written about what I think makes a person good or bad.
I've written about how people have choices and they are defined by them.

Every choice a person makes has an impact on someone else, whether they know it or not.

Are you a bad person for not making the right choices?
I'm not sure that's a judgment I am qualified to make.

Am I doing all I can to make a difference in this world, being kind and honest and mindful?

Sometimes I falter. As everyone does.

Maybe what I see as being a "bad" person is someone making the wrong choice. Nothing more.
After all, everything in life is relative. Everything is based on personal opinion from upbringing, religion and society's standards.

This entry could really go on forever questioning every aspect of life, but I won't bore the people that graciously take the time to read this. Carrying on philosophic rants was never my strong point.


On a completely different subject, I need to work on my sentence structure. My apologies to my creative writing and journalism professors.

Oh, and remember children... no hardcore dancing in the living room.
Someone could lose an eye.

1 comment:

pierce said...

Go see Whatever Works. I think you'll like it.