Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

8.15.2009

"All my friends think that I'm gone, but I swear, I swear I'm not."

One fear that has slowly crept up on me over the past several years is the fear of never being taken seriously.

Let's face it. I joke around way too much. I'm inappropriate at the WORST times. I'm immature as fuck, so I fall for immature guys. And sex sometimes runs my life.

It's nice to be able to make people laugh by climbing things and being a bitch to guys at the bar just because I can... but damn.

It miiiight be because I don't take myself too seriously.
Actually, I don't take myself seriously at all.
Is this the root of all of my self esteem issues?
Holy shit I think I've hit the mother load of insecurities.
I've found the mama insecurity.
It's what makes me never back out of a dare, talk way too openly about sex and cry over the fact that when people are bored with me, they move on.

But hey, I guess at least I make people laugh.
Fuck my ass is going numb from sitting around and doing nothing.

No comments: