Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

9.01.2009

"The Devil and God are raging inside of me."

This is my 100th entry.

Religion has two conflicting views.
Depending on which faith you practice, you either see God in everyone or you see the Devil in everyone.

When these two views meet, the universe explodes.
I've seen it happen.

I don't know where I'm going with this.
I've just always found that fascinating.

Hey. Did you know that if you reverse "God," you get "dog," and if you flip "Devil," it reads, "lived?"
One means nothing, really. And the other I interpret as... you've truly lived if you flirt with the devil.

Oh and the new Brand New album leaked and it's amazing me.
Fin.

No comments: