Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

9.10.2009

"And, hey. I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads."

To pretentious assholes that think their taste in music, clothing, movies, TV shows (WHAT THE FUCK EVER) is BETTER than everyone else's:

If your opinion of a person is severely impacted by their tastes, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

So what if someone likes Lady GaGa or One Republic... or dare I say it... NICKELBACK.
So what if someone likes to watch Gossip Girl or Project Runway?
SO WHAT IF I LIKED THE HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL?!

Sometimes things are just meant to be fun.
To "just dance."
No, I personally don't believe there's any substance to some of these things people like, but it's fun. It's catchy. Its purpose is exactly that.


I'm really done with you people.
You all can just go fucking drive off of a BORING PRETENTIOUS CLIFF for all I care.
I'm gonna go rock out to some Kelly now.

No comments: