Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

4.13.2010

"Having every question answered isn't gonna help at all."

I'm very afraid for the future.
The internet age has spoiled and warped children.
They can pretend to be whoever they want and hide behind computers.
They can harass other children from a safe distance.
They can teach themselves and experiment with each other.

I'm afraid for my hypothetical children.
I'm afraid of what I'll have to do to protect them from other people and, well, the world.

In a month I'll be 23 years old. Scary.
It's extra scary when you know someone your age who is going to be a mother, and several people who are already married.

Am I falling behind?
Or am I just right on time?

Either way, I fear for children's future.

4 comments:

-POVL- said...

you fear a lot of things, how about trying to embrace our age, it is what we want it to be. turn the bad things to something good. life is good, its all about how you choose to live it..

so i have no fear for the children of our time, if we wan it, they will get the best growth. they will have no needs and no fears. its all about how you choose to look at life and the things that evolves you.

but yes a troubling matter.

Best regards Michael

Joanne Amos said...

You are right on time for you are aware of your surroundings.

奇濛子情趣用品 said...

G點專區,情趣按摩棒,逼真按摩棒,
數位微調按摩棒,IC控制按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋 ,調情跳蛋
,無線跳蛋 ,飛機杯系列
,男用小型自慰套 ,

男用中型自慰套 ,夢幻充氣娃娃
,男性性感內褲,電動往復式自慰器
,男用大型真人比例倒模 ,角色扮演,
性感睡衣 ,性感內衣褲,


性感女內褲 ,性感貓裝及吊帶襪
,歐蒂莉亞性感系列 ,男女穿戴系列用品
,男女共用情趣娃娃,
潤滑液 ,情趣聖品(威而柔)

震動套環 ,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套 ,後庭區
,SM道具 ,真空吸引器
,芳香精油 ,情趣禮物玩具

Christa said...

I am a first time parent in her late twenties. I totally agree with your fears. Times are always changing and in this day and age you have to be VERY careful especially when it comes to children. I believe in being very involved in my child's life and keeping communication open (more than I had growing up) and to keep her busy (maybe that would've kept me out of some trouble). And, the bottom line is how you raise them.
and p.s. you're only as old as you feel. I say be responsible but still be a kid at heart.