Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

4.29.2010

"Together we'll dance in the dark."

My life is a treadmill.
Or a moving sidewalk.
But at least with a moving sidewalk, there is some progress.
I feel out of breath & tired all of the time, but I'm still in the same fucking place I started.
Still in the same fucking place I've been for years.

Why is it that no matter how hard I try, I'm still stuck?

"Jane, get me off this crazy thing!" - George Jetson

Time to throw this piece of shit to the curb, with the rest of the unwanted home gym machines of the world.

No comments: