Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

4.22.2010

"The script it called for rain, but it was clear that day, so we faked it"

Am I the only one that gets choked up about the LGBT community?
Every time I read an article or see something in the media about repression and intolerance, I get emotional.

I describe myself as a queer individual because I do believe in loving a person for their spirit and not their genitals or what society says their gender is.

I also believe that love knows no gender, social class, religion or race.

That's something I wish for everyone to believe.
That's a lesson I will teach my children and a lesson I hope my children will pass on as well.

1 comment:

amy said...

amen to that! it's just sick how people discriminate others for being in love. if there is a God- he's all for love isn't he? He wouldn't care what gender someone was- love is love. That's why it's so bull when people claim homosexuality is wrong cause it's "against God's will".
argh.

anyways, i'll go now. you have a nice blog btw :)