Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

6.03.2008

It seems as though the main theme in my life is how much people's stupidity astounds me.
You would think at this point I wouldn't be surprised at all anymore.
Yet, I continue to stare, open mouthed as rubber-neckers cause congestion on highways and celebrity coke addicts pop out babies and drop them on floors.
Stupidity is also the leading cause of my dissatisfaction with the dating pool.
Can't I go out at least once without having to converse with a drunken, glossy-eyed nineteen year old that really only cares about hockey?
Where are the literate, inquisitive and artistic?
They're replaced with the sports fanatic, beer chugger and video game maverick.

No comments: