Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

2.13.2009

What is it about being lonely that desperation finds it so easy to follow closely behind?

I personally hate myself when I reach out to people that I've closed doors with and I usually do this when I am too wasted for dignity.

Dignity seems to hide when I am this drunk.

Look at me typing in a blog while I'm drunk. How fun.
I'm sorry, Pierce. I called you and woke you up. That was ridiculous.




I need to sleep off these feelings of desperation and heart burn.
It's just making me want to call him up and confess my love for him.
And according to my past patterns of unrequited love, I know how that will turn out. . .

No comments: