Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

7.28.2009

"I'd like to see you have your way. C'mon have your way with me."

At work, V.O. tells me stories of her youth.
She is 53 years old and says the funniest things sometimes.

Today, she told me a story about her and her man friend sneaking off during one of their programs to make out in a closet.
Words can't describe the smile on her face as she was reliving it.

Her roommate, S.P. is feisty and a real trouble maker.
At 31 years old she loves the Disney Channel and shrimp.

Yesterday, she was on the phone talking to one of her friends in spanish and asked me, "Emily, do you know spanish?" I nodded and she said, "Ohhhh noooo!"

We go out and smoke cigarettes on their back porch and talk about their days and we had a dance party to "I Got You Babe" when they were doing their chores on Saturday.

Needless to say, I love my job.

No comments: