Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

8.01.2009

"Testosterone boys and harlequin girls."

Confessions:


+ I have told a guy that I had a baby when I was 17 years old and gave it up for adoption.
+ Had a friend act like a jealous boyfriend to scare off a dumb-as-dirt guy.
+ Told another that I didn't care that his penis was 3 inches long. Erect.
+ Acted like I was interested in what a guy was saying.
+ Lied about how I'd give one guy another chance. (Pfffft.)
+ Faked phone sex. Twice.
+ And the icing on the sweet cake of deceit, "I have herpes," as an answer to, "When are we playing?"
That prevented the 28 year old Manhattan dweller from sending me any more pictures of himself in questionable poses and stopped our conversation completely.


My justification? These guys deserved it.

Just call me Harley Quinn... but a less whiny, more badass Harley Quinn.
Yeah.

P.S. "Harley’s need to be loved, to have company and affection. Her need to be wanted. Her active sex drive!"

1 comment:

pierce said...

Uhhhhhh Harley Quinn is pretty badass.

Case and point:
http://farceur.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/harley_quinn.jpg