Dear Ms. Leading,

I regret to inform you I've fallen out of lust.
It must be so hard to understand.
Did you really think me a fool enough to play along?
And make believing everything you said was true
Push your pouting lips on other unsuspecting lovers

Love,
The Dear Hunter

8.07.2009

"Anna Lucia drinks rum for revenge. Thinks of her cowboy all covered in red. Then she goes dancing."

High point of the week: Sunday 8/2 @ All Points West in Jersey City, trudging through mud and listening to Mogwai and Coldplay. Almost cried I was so happy.


Low point of the week: Realizing that people are disillusioned when they meet me. They think I'm so "different." It happens all the time. Maybe I'm just good at adapting to what people like and once they realize it's not truly me, that's when they get disappointed and leave.


How do I let all of myself show?
How do I let go?

No comments: